Jail Corrections Officer Hiring Process
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 year of age.
- Must have eyesight correctable to 20/50.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid Indiana drivers license.
- Must never have been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Must have no involvement with illegal drugs & pass a drug screen.
Note: All correspondence will be done via e-mail for the application process.
Inmate Money |