UVSU (Reserve) Officer Application Process
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of appointment.
- Must have eyesight correctable to 20/50.
- Must possess a valid Indiana driver’s license.
- Must be a resident of Wayne County within 90 days of appointment.
- Must never have been convicted of a felony, or a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Must have no involvement with illegal drugs & pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to meet agility standards.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Online application
- Written Test
- Agility Test
- Oral Interview
- Background investigation
- Polygraph examination
- Psychological examination
- Physical Exam (including a drug test)